Nudists

Unknown // Thursday 28 June 2012

Please excuse all of the nudity in this post, but it's just too hot to wear clothes right now.  I mean, seriously - 107 degrees?!?!?!

I was doing some gardening on Monday and the boys decided to join me outside.  Mason LOVES our little pool (even with the rocks and leaves that big brother so kindly put in there for him).










While Mason was swimming, Luke decided to take off all of his clothes and play in the sandbox :)



I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even hold the camera still.  Here he is carrying a bucket of water from the pool to the sandbox (I should have known what was coming...) 

I went back to taking pictures of Mason and then all of a sudden...

... I turn around and there's Luke.  He used the water (that he was carrying in the bucket in the earlier picture) to make mud and then proceeded to cover himself from head to toe. Literally.  In his hair to between his toes.
 




Right after these pictures he got hosed down (thoroughly), and looking at these pictures I just have to laugh and then laugh more when I think about looking at these 10 or 15 years from now. He's a nut.

0 comments