My Christmas wish list ...

Unknown // Wednesday 5 December 2012

Apparently I am not allowed to put a new garden bin or a new compost heap on my combined Christmas and birthday wish list - which seems most unfair! - so I have had to come up with few slightly less practical things and this is now what I am hoping for from Santa.


A "wonder" bag
Since littl'un was born I seem to have been in an endless hunt for a well organised bag that can carry my laptop plus wipes, changes of clothes (dry & wet!), endless supplies of snacks and drinks plus purse, phone, hairbrush etc whilst not weighing a ton, costing a fortune or looking too much like a "mummy" bag.  

Fingers crossed I have found it with the Mia Tui Mini Amelie.





Fox proof wellies
I confess to being a bit of a softy about the family of foxes who visit our garden but was not well impressed by them chewing up my wellies!  I can't believe the price you have to pay for Hunters so am hoping for their much cheaper Lowthercousin in blue.




Lipstick
I'm pretty sure my last lipstick purchase was pre-pregnancy and as I only own two and they have both been used for warpaint by littl'un, it really is time I got a new one.  I am not completely sure I can carry it off - I need to try it out on my Christmas shopping trip - but I really like the look of MAC's classic MAC Red



Shower cap
As I get about 30 seconds in the shower I have no time to wash my hair most mornings and am hoping that this fab Shower cap will at least help a little to keeping the frizz at bay.




Earings
Very frustratingly, I think I must have the world's largest collection of single earrings and could really do with some simple, smart ones that I can wear for worky type things.  I have fallen in love with loads of incredibly pretty ones on Not On the High Street but think I will get the most wear out of these ones.


0 comments