Packing Check-list

Unknown // Sunday 10 February 2013

Copyight geishaboy500 2008 - Creative Commons

Another weekend away, with nothing forgotten or left behind.  Whoop, whoop!

Now this may not seem cause for great celebration but with my record of packing and travel disasters - house keys left in Beijing, all my luggage lost in Hungary, arriving a day early - it really is a major achievement.

And I have to say it is my packing check-list that I wrote last year that has done me proud.  The only thing is that it is far too long and unwieldy.

So I've condensed it down into this single page packing check-list that can be easily downloaded, edited and printed off.



There's over a hundred items on the list - far too many to have them whirring around in your head -  but they're divided into sections so it's very easy to ignore the irrelevant ones.

Is there anything that you would add?


If you found this post useful do follow me on Twitter and Facebook or ...

Follow Me on Pinterest

You might also find these other posts useful ...
35 freezer ideasCleaning up sick

0 comments