Top tips ... toys for 0-2s

Unknown // Monday 3 September 2012

toys for under 1s
There are obviously so many toys of all kinds to chose from for under-2s but I found it was easy to end up with quite a few that really did the same thing and not to keep up with littl'un's rapidly developing skills, the result of which was a very bored baby!  Even when they're over one, they still seem to have rapid bursts of growth where suddenly over night they want to do something or can do something that they hadn't even thought of doing the day before.

I got lots of inspiration from our fabulous local toyshop - shout out here for Just Williams in Herne Hill - and found lots of lists around of favourite toys by brand but what I would really have loved to have at the time was a list that suggested the different types of toys that babies would like at different stages and what they would get out of them.  So these are my two lists doing just that - top tips for toys for under 1s and top tips for toys for under 2s.

I confess I'm new to Pinterest but have also started done the two lists as Pinterest boards toys for under 1s  and toys for under 2s - the boards do include specific brands but these are only intended as examples rather than recommendations even though we did have quite a lot of those I have included.

Now what I would really love in exchange is a great set of top tips for toys for 3-5 year olds because I've got a birthday and Christmas coming up and I need some inspiration - suggestions anyone?

*********************** Top toys for under 2s linky *********************************
And if you've got any great blog posts or pin boards of your own on your favourite toys do add them to the linky below:

0 comments