Linky parties I love #1 - The Mommy Club

Unknown // Friday 1 March 2013


I absolutely adore linky parites and to share back a little love to those amazing linky party hosts who are helping me grow my blog, I am featuring one of them every Saturday.


First up, is Crystal who hosts the Mommy Club on her blog Crystal and Co.


I have to confess, I was all ready to be intimidated by Crystal, a mom of five and a former Dallas Cowboy cheer leader.  At absolute best, I can manage - as a dear friend described it - "sophisticated scruffy" but since pregnancy, I've been much more of the latter than the former!

I needn't have worried, Crystal is very down to earth and friendly and refreshingly honest about her laundry fails which is always good :-)  I love her practical meal planning advice which is available in her How to Meal Plan e-book.

She is also incredibly generous in sharing her blogging experience and provides some great blogging and social media tips.

One of the things I most like about Crystal's Mommy Club party is that it's a real "hodge podge".  It has a bit of everything - just like most mummies' lives - from play and parenting through recipes, craft, cleaning, coupons, books, finance, thrift, work, relationships and parties.

The Mommy Club goes live on Tuesday evening CST which is early morning here in London and late afternoon in Sydney.  It would be great to see you there!

If you want to grow your blog through linky parties have a look at this list of over 100 mummy linky parties and check out these 10 great tips for linky party success.

If you're pregnant or have a new baby do come and link up at the Friday Baby Shower.

And if you're looking for more blogging tips do follow my social media Pinterest board


0 comments