1 mum made earlier ... star charts

Unknown // Wednesday 4 July 2012



Have to confess I am still not quite sure what I think about star charts.  They're a bit of a work in progress in our house having hit a "that's not my star chart it's Gruffalo's" obstacle!! Hmmmm ...  but it does seem that if used in moderation for specific behaviour they can be helpful.

I am playing with a number of different formats.  There's a classic table version which seems to be useful for potty training i.e. they get a star each time they use the potty and get a small treat any day they get 4 or 5 stars.  There are also flower, train and fairy star formats where they are trying to get a star in each place holder.  I've included them all below so you can see what works best for you and will keep updating them as we come across other ideas.

Click below for each chart
Classic - Flowers
Classic - Trains
Fairies
Flowers
Trains

0 comments