70+ Fun Science Bloggers

Unknown // Monday 22 April 2013


I am going into my daughter's nursery soon to do some fun science experiments and am on the hunt for more cool ideas from my fave mommy bloggers with great science posts.

The only problem is how to keep track of all the fab bloggers who blog on science.

It's easy enough with say Science Sparks which is just science but there are loads of blogs out there which may only have 1 science a post a month, but it will be brilliant!


Feedly is great when I'm just browsing latest posts, but if I am searching for something specific it just doesn't seem to help.

So, I decided to create a list in InLinkz which would be nice and easy to manage and to which other people can add their faves, so I can constantly discover lots of other wonderfully geeky moms who've got fab experiments up their sleeve :-)

I've included below all - I hope - of the science bloggers I currently follow. Lots of them you will know but hopefully there also some new faces on this list as well.

Please, please DOO add anyone else you can think off who should be on this list ... they don't have to blog about science the whole time, anyone with a couple of fab experiments or more qualifies ...

Follow Me on Pinterest

And if you found this post useful you might also enjoy these ...

 Float or sink experiments  Static and magnet experimentsFizzy experimentsFizzy experiments

A List of Moms Who Blog About Science




This post is linked up at these fab parties: No Time for Flash CardsSunday ShowcaseScience SundaysMade by Little Hands MondayTuesday TotsShow and TellEco Kids Tuesday, Mommy ClubTrendy Tree House, Our Seasons of JoyIt's PlaytimeShine on FridaysFor the Kids FridayWeekly Kids Co-op,  Magic OnionsSharing SaturdayI Can Teach My ChildTrue Aim Education, Read Explore Learn, Pre-School Corner, Thank Goodness It's Friday, Learn and Link, Share It Saturday

0 comments