Double Life

Unknown // Wednesday 28 August 2013

All last year, my students kept telling me how I looked JUST like Carly Rae Jepsen. I chalked it up to the "bangs enigma" ... Where since I have bangs, I look JUST like every other girl with dark hair and bands (Zooey Deschanel for example... I get that one A LOT). The running joke last year was that I was leading a sort of "double life"...math teacher and mom during the week and pop star on the weekend. This year, the joke continued and again I shrugged it off until a student stalked my IG and sent me the following pics...

I was DYING laughing. So funny!!! ;)
My students are still convinced that I'm leading a double life and a couple have actually asked me to take a picture with them because they think they can pass it off as a celebrity pic on their FB or IG. As glamorous as living a secret life as a pop star sounds, rest assured that my only identity is the math teacher /mom one ;)

0 comments