Friday Baby Shower #24

Unknown // Thursday 8 August 2013

Welcome to the Friday Baby Shower - the party for pregnancy & new baby blog posts.

You can link up all your latest pregnancy & new baby posts PLUS your posts old and new on the theme of Grandparents ... I honestly do not know what I would do without the help of my mum and dad, do share how you involve your parents in your childrens' life ...

If you've missed previous themes you can still link up at the Mommy Archive ...

Featured Faves 


There were loads of fab posts at last week's party ... my big faves were ... 

Thank you so much to everyone who shared ...











Create Your Own Mommy List


If you're a list lover and fancy sharing your own hard won experience on a particular topic head over to the Mommy Lists where you can add tips and create your own lists ...


Join Me on Pinterest


I love Pinterest! I find so much great stuff and it is my biggest source of blog traffic - if you would like to join me on New Baby Pinterest board do drop me a comment below and please do feel free to pin your own posts to the board as well as your great finds ...


Now let's get on with this week's party ...


Love


Friday Baby Shower



Empty Your Archive - Grandparents ...

0 comments