Christmas Wreaths

Unknown // Tuesday 5 November 2013


A Christmas wreath is up there with the tree for me ... it's a must have part of Christmas decorations.

But I have to confess time has won out previous years and I've bought mine from our lovely local florist.

This year I'm determined to make my own and after some serious wreath gawking all year and a successful test run for Halloween, I can't believe I haven't done it before.

There are so many beautiful ideas out there for Christmas wreaths that are unbelievably simple to make.

My own problem now is deciding which one I am actually going to make ... I am loving these wreaths, which all come with great step by step tutorials that even a beginner like me can follow ...

I hope you enjoy these and if you're looking for more Christmas ideas do check out all the brilliant links from other bloggers at the bottom of this post ... and feel free to share your own ...




Greenery - Fellow Fellow 




Eucalyptus - The 36th Avenue



Carved log - East Coast Creative



Pine - Stone Gable



Felt - Aubut Family



Grapevine & baubles - Deck the Halls 




Tinsel and baubles - Just Between Friends 






Paper leaf - The Red Thread Blog



Pegs - Gwenny Penny


Boxwood with tutorial - Stephanie Lynn




Natural - One Clair Day






Grapevine - Dimplicity









Pool Noodle & Feathers - Crafty Endeavour




Cinnamon & Orange - Modern Country Style






Pom Poms - Restoration House



Old Sweater - By Stephanie Lynn



Paper Strip - Mer Mag



Kids Hand Prints - Cathie Filian




Yarn & Felt - Home Stories A to Z




Popsicle Sticks - Ballard Bunch


If you're looking for more inspiration for your Christmas wreath plus easy to follow tutorials, it's worth checking out some of the classic books on Amazon ... you can buy some really beautiful second hand books for less than a dollar including Making Classic Wreaths, Creative Ideas for the Year Round, The Ultimate Wreath Book ...




If you enjoyed this post follow my Christmas board on Pinterest


Follow Christmas 2013 by Mums make lists ... on Pinterest


More Christmas Ideas




0 comments