Favorite Things Party

Unknown // Thursday 14 November 2013

Lately there have been lots of people hosting "Favorite Things Parties" where you come with three of your favorite things to share with your friends.  I LOOOOOOOOVE finding new, great products and Erika and I thought that hosting a "virtual" favorite things party would be a great way to get to share all of our current favorite finds under $10!


TO BE CHANGED RIGHT NOW!  Dreft stain remover is my absolute favorite thing and it has been for the last 5 and a half years.  My kids are MESSY and I don't have time to mess with soaking, treating, etc. and this spray gets absolutely everything out.  Ketchup, marker, mud, pizza - it does it all.  Seriously.  You can find it at Wal-Mart, Target, Diapers.com, etc.  It's about $4.99/bottle and you'll probably want to buy at least two.  :)










0 comments