Wonderful Wreaths

Unknown // Tuesday, 7 May 2013


I wimped out at Christmas.

I really meant to make our own wreath but I am a coward when it comes to crafts that I can't pass off as legitimately flaky "children's crafts".

The only way I'll get my courage up this year is if I start getting in some practice right now when it doesn't matter and so I'm putting myself through "Wreaths 101" ;-)

And I'm amazed at how much easier it is than I thought ...

You understand at this point that I haven't actually started making my first wreath but I have written a fab list of all the materials that make it way easier and lots of ideas how I can decorate it!

Even if you're an old hand at this, I think you'll love some of these ideas from far craftier hands than mine  ... and if you've got your own fabulous creations do link them up at the bottom of this post.


My Life of Travels & Adventure 

Wreath Rings


Wreath Decoration




Follow Me on Pinterest

Wondeful Wreaths



This post has been shared at ... Sugar Bee Crafts,  Home Stories A to Z,  The Shabby Creek Cottage,  Joyful Homemaking,  Serenity Now, The Gunny Sack, Crystal and Co, Ginger Snap Crafts, Trendy Tree House, Domesblissity, Ladybird Ln, Not Just a Housewife, Clever Chicks, Be Different Act Normal, Sumos Sweet Stuff, Keeping It Simple, Lines Across, Get Your Crafts On, A Bowlful of Lemons, Clean and Scentsible,  Delightful Order, We Are That Family, By Stephanie Lynn, Whipperberry,  More the Merrier Monday,  I Should Be Mopping the Floor,  Carolyn's Homework, Shabby Creek Cottage, 36th Avenue, Six Sisters Stuff, 52 Mantels, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Elizabeth and Co, Whatever Goes, Finding Fabulous, The Thrifty Home, Skip to My Lou, Five Little Chefs, Fluster Muster, Creative Princess, DIY Crafty Projects, The DIY'ers, Naturally Living Mamma, Tumbleweed Contessa,Give Me the Goods, Martha Mondays

0 comments