Check-list ... Christmas Planner

Unknown // Tuesday 2 October 2012

So here it is, the all singing, all dancing, Christmas planning check-list to end all check-lists!

I know, I know it is only just October but in my defence, firstly, there is just so much to do that if I don't write it down, it will whizz around in my head and send me ever so slightly bonkers.  Secondly, I do like to leave a lot of Christmas stuff till later but there some things have to be done early and if I don't know the what and the when it will niggle away at the back of my brain and send me ever so slightly more bonkers.

Anyway, enough excuses - this year I am getting organised!

And hopefully, whether you like to get ahead of yourself and do something each week from October or leave everything you can to a final dash, the check-list will ensure that you've got Christmas covered and bonkers free!

All you have to do is print it out, tick off each item when it’s done, safely forget about it & move on to the next thing.   And to make it even easier the check-list is broken up into simple sections:
Logistics - who is going, where & when, how are they getting there & who is doing what
Cards ­- simple reminders to get organised including last post dates
Presents ­- getting through the shopping without losing your marbles in the meantime
Decorations - repairs & replacements, things you can make & when to put up the tree
Entertainment - Santa, pantomime, carol service, work do and getting it all in the diary
Food - menus, shopping lists, baking list, alcohol & much more

As always comments and suggestions very welcome and if you get round to a Christmas blog of your own please do add to the linky below.

If you found the list useful you might also like the Christmas planning timetable and the Christmas money saving tips and coming soon a Christmas food master check list plus top tips on stocking fillers and successful Christmas shopping will be coming soon!

And if you're getting into the Christmas spirit early do check out the fabulous Rainy Day Mum's weekly Christmas blog hop and her Christmas planning pin board.

0 comments