Yearbooks

Unknown // Wednesday 10 October 2012

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you're probably familiar with my digital scrapbooking hobby. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it,because it's creative and fun - but NOT MESSY! I don't think I could ever do traditional paper scrapbooking because of all the stuff it requires... stickers and papers and etc.  

I like being able to sit at my computer and create something without having to haul out a ton of supplies.  

I've been making pages for a long time, and don't think I've ever shared what I do with them when they're done.  I turn then into "yearbooks"...

I can usually fit about 6 months into a book, but it just depends - I had to do 3 for 2011.

We LOVE getting them out every once and a while and flipping through and remembering.

Luke likes to read through them as well...


I've done from January 2012 up until this past June and am working on staying current as well as going back and playing catch-up for 2008 and 2009 as well.


I love having these precious keepsakes and think we'll treasure them more and more as the years go on.

0 comments