Harvest Party 2012

Unknown // Sunday 28 October 2012

Last night was our BGF's annual Harvest Party. 
You can read about past parties here... 2011, 2010, 2009

 I'm saving our "family costume" for Trick-Or-Treating so we improvised with a shark and dragon costume...

 Mason's face in the picture below CRACKS ME UP!!!

AAAAAH! THE SWEETNESS!!! 
They're holding hands! :)



On the run - of course!



Showing off his fin...



Dave couldn't get off of work, so I headed over to the Reyes' house solo.  I was mildly intimidated (two very active boys, one very nauseous mama), but they were fine.  Despite a couple of meltdowns we arrived home unscathed :)

Of course my boys would find the sandbox - they were COVERED!


Mason's little high step walk and his wings were crackin' me up :)

We had so much fun at this year's party - company and food were fabulous as always.  LOVE our friends :)

0 comments