Children's Nightmares

Unknown // Wednesday 18 September 2013

Children's Nightmares

Almost all children have nightmares but some children have a lot of nightmares and can be very disturbed by them.

As my daughter starts to have her first nightmares about wolves, bears and other monsters I've been thinking about what best helped me cope with my bad dreams as a kid.

I've written a list of more than 25 tips that I think really work, which I am sharing at the wonderful Kiddy Charts ... do head over to Kiddy Charts to check them out ...



KiddyCharts offers tools and advice to the parents of small people, and is written and edited by Helen Neale. Helen is a mum to two, an entrepreneur and a freelance writer. She can be found far too much chilling on social media, putting the world to rights, and complaining about the lack of chocolate in her life.



For more parenting tips follow my Pinterest board ...

0 comments