Halloween Wreaths

Unknown // Saturday 28 September 2013


My 3 year old has discovered Pinterest and has been busy liking her favourite Halloween decorations for her Halloween party :-)

Apparently, we must have a Halloween wreath!

I don't mind as I need some practice for Christmas and I am thinking it doesn't matter if our Halloween effort is a bit messy.

I also want it to be a simple wreath my daughter can help with ... rather than getting bored whilst I wrestle with something ridiculously complicated.

So I loved all these simple but fun ideas shared at my weekly Empty Your Archive link party ...


Most are made using grapevine wreaths which are a cheaper option than styrofoam. Or if you want to cover your wreath entirely follow these tips by A Heart Full of Love and use straw ones which are also cheaper than styrofoam.

For more fabulous ideas for Halloween crafts and wreath making check out the links at the bottom of the page ... and do share your own great Halloween and wreath posts ...



Monster Eyes Halloween Wreath - A Heart Full of Love


Boneyard Wreath - Crafty Journal



Aracnophobia Wreath - Crafty Journal



Dollar Store Spooky Skull Wreath - Exploring Domesticity



Halloween Rag Wreath - Juggling Act Mama



Black Leaf Halloween Wreath - USS Crafty



Kreepy Halloween Wreath - USS Crafty



Witchy Wreath - USS Crafty



Halloween Wreath - We Made That



Floral Candy Corn Wreath - USS Crafty


If you enjoyed this post do follow me on Pinterest ...




Fun Halloween Ideas




More Wreath Ideas

0 comments