Friday Baby Shower #29

Unknown // Thursday 12 September 2013


Welcome to the Friday Baby Shower - the pregnancy & new baby blog party.

This week you can share all your latest bump & baby posts plus as many posts as you like on the theme of fatherhood  ...

... plus if you have experience of an induction help me write a great list of advice for others mums by adding your tips to the list ...


Featured Faves 


Thank you to everyone who shared last week - the posts that really caught my eye were:
  • A massive list of practical tips for baby's first year from Cherry Blossom Love
  • The cutest, easiest tutu from Stone Cottage Adventures
  • A post on c-sections without regrets by Such A Mama that got me thinking how I feel about my own c-section; although, medically necessary I do massively regret not having a full labour - would be interested to hear your thoughts.
And big congratulations to Really Rachel on the birth of her daughter - baby #5.







Let's Write a List!


I know you'll never believe this but I really love lists :-)

I would always rather hear about the experiences of someone whose been there & got the t-shirt rather than a so called expert. But I'm right in the middle of my latest oh-my-goodness what-do-I-do-now crisis I am desperate for that advice in a nice easy to use list.

Going forward I will start a new list each week that you can add your tips to ... you can add a link back to your posts but do make it a tip and not just a post title ...

Our first list is How to Handle an Induction ...




Buttons


I would love it if you linked up with either my button or a text link to the Friday Baby Shower ...






Love



Friday Baby Shower



Fatherhood





If you've missed previous themes you can still link up at the Mommy Archive ...


0 comments