Link Party Calendar

Unknown // Thursday 19 September 2013


Link parties so rock!

They are a brilliant way to find the coolest ideas and tips, meet other bloggers, attract readers and get pinned!

But boy oh boy are they hard to follow!

New ones are always popping up, they merge, change their name or take some time out.

I was tracking mine in a spreadsheet and a directory here on Mums Make Lists. But it wasn't cutting it - I missed my big faves and lost track of some of the lovely smaller parties.

I thought Google calendar was the obvious answer but you know what? You can't put clickable links in Google calendar events!

So I had a look for other simple tools that, with just a few tiny mommy hacks, I could use myself and share with you on the blog and da, dum ... massive drum roll ... here it is!

link party calendar that lists link parties by:
  • Day
  • Time
  • Topic e.g. crafts, play, food

PLUS it includes the average number of links at the party

AND links to ALL the parties hosts!

AND as I will be using it myself every day, I will be keeping it up to date ...

AND you can save your faves into your own calendar with just 2 clicks!

How totally awesome is that!

I am busy adding more and more parties to the calendar but have I got your party?

If not add it to the link up at the bottom of this post ...

P.S. Do come and share at Empty Your Archive ... my link party with a difference that drives traffic to your great old posts ... 

Link Party Calendar


The calendar defaults to today's date - if you want to see other days, just use the big arrows at the top to navigate backwards & forwards. And for more details or to save a party to your own calendar just click on the party title.

All the times are EST but if you save to your own calendar they will convert to your time zone.





If you want to make more money out of your blog, it's worth checking out Pro-Blogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six Figure Income which is written by two guys who actually do make six figure incomes from their blogs ...






Add Your Link Party Here


0 comments