Cookies to Die For

Unknown // Friday 3 May 2013


I have an ongoing battle with coffee.

I feel better if I don't drink it but ...

... there are days when it seems essential.

The asleep at 3, awake at 6 type of days. Those ones.

The problem is I don't do coffee in moderation.

If I drink any, I gulp down cup after cup at great speed & want more, more more ...

But I think I have discovered a remedy in the form of ... great cookies!

And when I say great cookies, I mean really, really great cookies. Cookies-to-die-for-great cookies.


Because the thing I need to do at those mid-morning weak points is slow down and stop for 5 minutes.

And with a truly scrumptiously, special cookie - or two - in front of you, how can you not stop and treasure every bite. And if I stop and relax, I find I actually don't want the coffee.

But as I said, this ploy only works with great cookies! Run of the mill, affairs won't cut it.

So I'm starting a bit of a bakeathon of truly great cookies, starting with some of these glorious concoctions below. And I'm on the hunt for my great recipes, so please do share yours.

Follow Me on Pinterest


1. Madeleines from Twigg Studios



2. Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls from Bible Love Notes




3. Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies from Winnie




4. Double Strawberry Cookies from A Handful of Everything




5. Checkerboard Cookies from Winnie




6. Chocolate Chip Cherry Cookies from Diana Rambles




7. Sugar Swirl Cookies from The Pin Junkie




8. Strawberry & Rosemary Scones from Five Little Chefs



9. Oatmeal Scotchies from A Tossed Salad Life




10. Healthilicious Oatmeal Cookies from Clean Lean Mommy Machine




11. Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies from Memories by the Mile




12. Lemonhead Cookies from A Peek into My Paradise

I would love to hear about your cookie recipes ... do share them below ...

More Fabulous Cookie Recipes



This post has been shared at ... Sugar Bee Crafts,  Home Stories A to Z,  The Shabby Creek Cottage,  Joyful Homemaking,  Serenity NowThe Gunny SackCrystal and CoGinger Snap Crafts, Trendy Tree HouseDomesblissityLadybird LnNot Just a HousewifeClever ChicksBe Different Act NormalSumos Sweet StuffKeeping It SimpleLines AcrossGet Your Crafts OnA Bowlful of LemonsClean and Scentsible,  Delightful OrderWe Are That FamilyBy Stephanie LynnWhipperberry,  More the Merrier Monday,  I Should Be Mopping the Floor,  Carolyn's HomeworkShabby Creek Cottage36th AvenueSix Sisters Stuff52 MantelsMy Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaElizabeth and CoWhatever GoesFinding FabulousThe Thrifty HomeSkip to My Lou, Five Little ChefsFluster MusterCreative PrincessDIY Crafty Projects

0 comments