The Friday Baby Shower #13

Unknown // Thursday 9 May 2013

Welcome to the Friday Baby Shower - the "bump and baby" party :-)

Last Week's Faves

Thank you so much for all your contributions last week ... so fab as always!

These were just a few of my faves ...
Plus congratulations to Please Don't Get My Singing Voice on birth of her daughter Zoe.





This Week's Party

Now onto this week's party.

The first link up - as always - is for your latest bump and baby posts.

The second link up is for your old posts - I've kept open last week's theme of baby health as I would really love to collect more links.

Did you have a preemie who spent time in NICU/SCBU? Did your baby suffer with common conditions such as jaundice, colic, reflux, cradle cap, baby acne, severe nappy rash, tongue tie, flat head syndrome, oral thrush? If you've got a post that might be helpful to other mums going through this experience please do share it.

Remember you can link up on previous week's themes at the Empty Your Archive page.

The third link up is a quick tip challenge - you've got 100 characters to share your advice on this week's topic, writing a birth plan. I will tweet my faves.

This is a no rule party but pretty please follow me on Pinterest ... and if you would like to pin on my New Baby board put your Pinterest URL in a comment & I will send an invite.

Follow Me on Pinterest

And please link back to the Baby Shower on your blog with a button or text link.



<a href="http://mumsmakelists.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/The%20Friday%20Baby%20Shower"/>The Friday Baby Shower</a>

Now let's get on with the party ... do spread the love with lots of comments & pins :-)


Love



Friday Baby Shower



Empty Your Archive - Baby Health



Quick Tips - Writing a Birthing Plan

0 comments