The Friday Baby Shower #12

Unknown // Thursday 2 May 2013

Welcome to this week's Friday Baby Shower - thank you so much for joining the party!

Last Week's Faves

There were loads of brilliant posts again at last week's party ...

These were just a few of my faves ...





This Week's Party

So what have I got for you at this week's party?

The first link up - as always - is for your latest bump and baby posts.

The second link up is for your old posts - the theme is baby health - anything you've got on common problems such as colic or reflux plus more complicated challenges your baby may have faced as perhaps a premature baby or otherwise.

Remember you can link up on previous week's themes at the Empty Your Archive page.

And this week's third link up is a new quick tip challenge - you've got 100 characters to share your advice on the week's topic. I will tweet my faves.

I thought we could start big :-) with "Everything I wish I'd known when my baby was born ..."

There are no big rules at this party but I would love for you to follow me on Pinterest ...

Follow Me on Pinterest

... and to link back to the Friday Baby Shower somewhere on your blog ...



Now let's get on with the party ... remember to spread the love with lots of comments & pins :-)


Love



Friday Baby Shower



Empty Your Archive - Baby Health



Quick Tips - Everything I Wish I'd Known When My Baby Was Born

0 comments